Advice for a newbie!

large_lump

Hi all. So I'm calorie counting at the mo and I love it. I've lost over 2 stone on it and it's going well. My problem is I still have 6 stone to lose! Im 17.3 now (probs more after this weekend!) and was thinking if I can speed things up just to get into the 15's, so just over a stone, it will help as I'll feel a million dollars when I see the 15's!

Anyway, I'm rambling.. Here's what I actually came to ask!

I go on hols for a week next Saturday where I won't be following any diet in anyway shape or form! But, if I was to start sf tomorrow until sat, have holiday off and pick back up afterwards, do you think I'll face a massive gain after holiday? A friend tells me to not bother till after hols otherwise it will make my holiday gain even bigger?

If anyone understands what I'm getting at it would be great to hear from you! Xx

I enjoy sf because I don't have to think about food, as when on a diet it's on my mind ALL the time, I lost 8lb in my first week of slim fast but it's like that with any diet as you loose a lot of fluid on the first week.
When doing sf I think it bases your allowance on 1360 cals, there's no harm in doing sf for a week before you go, I find it really nice when blended and served with ice, I also use soya milk.
Personally I think cutting out bread helps me.
But your holiday weight gain will solely be down to you and how many calories you consume !

Thanks for your reply. I assumed it would work out less calories a day than that, might as well stick to cc then as I'm on 1400 with that. I agree with the cutting out bread. I eat very little now, mainly as its not worth the cals and my stomach doesn't stick out half as much as it used to! Makes such a difference!

Back