Advice for drinking shakes when you arent hungry?

i have been just having half a packet mixed with 250ml of water
less likely to feel sick and gives you 6 servings a day :) might work for you as well worth a try
good luck

Hi Danni, Lipotrim is designed to stop you feeling hungry, your shakes arent really acting like food, they are just an essential requirement to keep you healthy whilst you are not eating so you need to get them down anyway you can or risk being poorly. Hope you feel better soon xx:)

When I get to that stage I look at the shake and consider it as my 'fat medicine'.... you kinda don't want to take it but you know it'll make you better!

Good luck

you HAVE to have all three of them as they require all your daily nutrients your body needs to purely function, once your in the joys of blissful ketosis (oh how i love you ketosis) you're body isn't really hungry, its just the cravings most people have to deal with, but you must take all your shakes as this is a VLCD. i treat it are purely medicine, even if it means making it before bed and gulping it down, or making up two shakes at once if you're not hungry. ive done that alot, i went through weeks at a time of no hunger n drinking the shakes was just an action i did, no pleasure gained!! just drink them all!

Try adding ice or sweetener or drink through a straw it makes a difference :)

I agree with all the above, they're your medicine, you need to eat them to get better and lose the weight.
Good luck :)

Take two in the morning then as long you consumer the last before you go to bed you'll be grand. Im on day 11, and im going 12+ hours between shake, not really by choice, but they make them go down easier, I still haven't got used to the taste of some of them!

Try adding ice or sweetener or drink through a straw it makes a difference :)

Totally agree with the ice and straw, I usually make up the shake with about 3/4 of the usual water and throw a load of ice cubes and the shake into a blend and blitz for a few minutes - tastes delicious.

Back