Advice for holiday please??

Tanya c

Hey all,

I've been struggling these past few weeks and in particular had a bad week this week and put on 4lbs. I'm planning to ss+ it all the way now until my holiday on the 14th of April!
I don't want to put weight on whilst I'm away but still want to enjoy myself with the other half on hol. I'm going to Butlins in Minehead and we have booked an all inclusive so have a breakfast and evening meal catered for. It's a self service eat all you want buffet. I'm told that there is a healthy section too!

What should I be opting to eat, really don't wanna put on weight but still would like to enjoy myself... please help xx

I think if i was you id stick to protein and veg get ideas from youur cd book chicken fish salads etc or maybe follow the 1000cal plan i did this for one week and still managed to loose 4lbs it involves fruit small amoun of carbs and veg and means you can have breakfast lunch and dinner as well as 2cd shakes if im right (dont have book to hand sorry) I think you prob know the foods to avoid high fat high carbs and calorific foods steer clear of the cooked breakfast and fish and chips and yummy deserts and head for the salad cart.

Back