advice for holiday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clairegoodall, 21 September 2009 Social URL.

1. clairegoodall

clairegoodall Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi to the all-knowledgeable peeps on the CD forum...
    I was looking for some advice.
    I started SS last week and am eagerly awaiting my 1st weigh-in. I am in ketosis and not feeling too bad strangly!
    I am going on holiday with my mum and son to the Algarve on 22nd Oct and want to enjoy myself without completely ruining my diet and the good loss I intend to have achieved by then!
    What should I do to limit the damage? It will be tough, but I want to do my best. I am not one for going out drinking pints of lager, but mum and I do like a glass of vino or 2 whilst enjoying a game of cribbage after my son has gone to bed!! What should I avoid eating completely?
    All advice greatfully received....
    Claire :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Think to be safe you need to be taking in at least 1000 calories to have alcohol.

Its really really hard to get back on track after a break, but it can be done. In a way it might be easier to take the shakes with you and stick to SS or SS+ but if you decide to take a planned break then go easy on the carbs and drink plenty water!

Whatever, enjoy your holiday!

4. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    As above limit the intake of carbs if you can and drink plenty of water...maybe take some shakes and soups for the last few days to get back on track xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.