Advice from any CDC's??

want2wearbikinis

Hiya, I know I have a few stone to go before I can apply but I am totally hooked on this diet and everything about it, and I'm so interested in becoming a CDC. I have always had jobs working closely supporting others and before this I ran my own shop so know a few bits about running a business. Weight issues is close to my heart because I've struggled with my weight all my life and this diet is th ebest thing I've ever done, wish I'd found it earlier, andI hope to help others on their journeys.
My question is, I've been looking at how many other CDC's are in the area I would be looking at setting up (it says I'm in Surrey but am moving in the next couple of months) and there seems quite a few others in that area. I emailed Cambridge who said that as CDC's don't have specific areas as 'their own' there is no competition...but I just wondered if anyone has had trouble setting up their group because of lots of other councellors in the area? I hope that doens't sound like I'm being rude, I'm trying to plan ahead a bit as I would like to make it a full time thing. Any suggestions ot thoughts would be fab.

Thanks everyone

xx

I'm not a CDC but mine gave me some great advice last week:

She basically said that CD works on a word-of-mouth basis too. So if you get 1 client who introduces you to two more, who in turn intoduce you to two more you buid up your base like that.

Also, seen it a few times in the forum that people don't always click with their CDC. I'm lucky - mine's close to my age, is very relaxed, and we chat for hours. It's nice for clients to be able to choose their CDC as it's such a personal path they need to follow.

Good luck with it hun! xxx

Back