ADVICE/HELP NEEDED!!

donnaandjack

Right touchy subject i know!! I have been on the cambridge diet before, i am a restarter and only have a few more pounds to lose, tried to shift them the normal way with like 800 cal a day and my weight kinda plateaued. Anyway been on soul source since tuesday and i have not pooed since then!! I am drinking 3 litres of water a day....honest to god!! And still no poo! Do u think my body is just storing the porriges? I cant see why as i have been on this before and had no trouble going to the toilet!! It is quite worrying me! I took a senakot not last night the night before and two last night!! I am hoping it works!!!! Any ideas why this could be as i am baffled, and honestly i am drinking the water and have still lost weight????:confused:

Hi, pre CD I used to 'go' twice a day everyday but since SS only once every three days!
This seems normal for me as their is obviously so much less bulk going in and it is being used up.
If senna is not making anything happen then you must just not be ready to go yet?
Do you feel bunged up? have belly ache? if not just keep an eye on it and see what happens.... just keep up the water as that will help to stop any waste hardening in the bowel too much before it has a chance to pass.

xx

As above i used to go regular as clock work coffee in the morning then of to the loo, now i only go about 1 a week, you will know when you need to go, as previously said as long as you dont have belly ache, as for the senokot watch them, i did a similar thing early on in the diet and then spent 2 days not being able to hold onto anything, and i mean literally, it caused me a very embarrasing moment, so if nothing is happening dont worry you obviously have nothing to get rid of, as long as you are drinking the water.

Ah thanks, yeah on the ss before i was pretty regular so has just made me think and no i havent got any belly aches so maybe ur right and i just dont need to go yet, wow that is supriseing that u both dont go very regular!! Strange huh!!

Maybe you need more fibre or something? Maybe this was one of the many reasons not to SS when BMI's below 25?? Could you not do the 810 plan for the last few lb's so as to be sure you're not harming any muscles etc?

Back