Advice needed asap

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Vickiet, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Vickiet

Vickiet Full Member

Hi all

I have a very delicate question to ask and need advice ....,

I have been to the toilet and passed what I think is fat it's yellow and smells like fat/grease !!!!'
    I'm really worried that it's something bad, had anyone else had this? Do I need to contact my CDC??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Vickiet, Try Googling this.
    I have just done so and have come across quite a variety of things to consider.
    I am not qualified to give any answer to your question so won't attempt it.
    Hope you get some info to allay your worries. Other than that I would think it better to consult your doctor.

All the best to you. ..... :)
  4. Vickiet

Vickiet Full Member

Thanks have googled but looks like it could be various different things but generally down to your diet, but in not eating anything lol
    I will see how I go, I see my CDC tomorrow so will ask

Just wanted to know if anyone else had it
  5. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    Don't worry too much Hun!! I had that my first time on CD 3 years ago. Reminded me of the time I was on Xenical. Are u SS or SS+?
    For me i presumed it was some White fish I'd eaten that I'd got in Lidl. It was really lovely but a bit meaty and greasier than cod/haddock. Anyway it didn't happen again
  6. kirstyjade

kirstyjade Full Member

hi hun im on day 10 and iv been having the exact same thing exept iv only been to the toilet twice since day 3 but both times have been like that, i would'nt worry about it my friend is also on the cd and she says she was the same 2 x
  7. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    that does happen at the beginning. It is just flushing all the leftover crap (to put it politely) in your stomach. After around 2 to 3 of these you'll start having small pellets for poos - a buggar to get out mind :ROTFL:
  8. Vickiet

Vickiet Full Member

Phew thought something was up and panicking I would have to come off diet
  9. Vickiet

Vickiet Full Member

Lol Emma thanks for the heads up :)
    Can't wait for the pellets :)
    Does it mean you loose more weight?? X
  10. Vickiet

Vickiet Full Member

I'm on SS so not had anything to eat :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.