• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Advice needed asap

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
#2
Hi Vickiet, Try Googling this.
I have just done so and have come across quite a variety of things to consider.
I am not qualified to give any answer to your question so won't attempt it.
Hope you get some info to allay your worries. Other than that I would think it better to consult your doctor.

All the best to you. ..... :)
 

Vickiet

Full Member
#3
Emmaline said:
Hi Vickiet, Try Googling this.
I have just done so and have come across quite a variety of things to consider.
I am not qualified to give any answer to your question so won't attempt it.
Hope you get some info to allay your worries. Other than that I would think it better to consult your doctor.

All the best to you. ..... :)
Thanks have googled but looks like it could be various different things but generally down to your diet, but in not eating anything lol
I will see how I go, I see my CDC tomorrow so will ask

Just wanted to know if anyone else had it
 

JaxieD

Silver Member
#4
Don't worry too much Hun!! I had that my first time on CD 3 years ago. Reminded me of the time I was on Xenical. Are u SS or SS+?
For me i presumed it was some White fish I'd eaten that I'd got in Lidl. It was really lovely but a bit meaty and greasier than cod/haddock. Anyway it didn't happen again
 
#5
hi hun im on day 10 and iv been having the exact same thing exept iv only been to the toilet twice since day 3 but both times have been like that, i would'nt worry about it my friend is also on the cd and she says she was the same 2 x
 

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
#6
that does happen at the beginning. It is just flushing all the leftover crap (to put it politely) in your stomach. After around 2 to 3 of these you'll start having small pellets for poos - a buggar to get out mind :ROTFL:
 

Vickiet

Full Member
#7
kirstyjade said:
hi hun im on day 10 and iv been having the exact same thing exept iv only been to the toilet twice since day 3 but both times have been like that, i would'nt worry about it my friend is also on the cd and she says she was the same 2 x
Phew thought something was up and panicking I would have to come off diet
 

Vickiet

Full Member
#8
emmapetty said:
that does happen at the beginning. It is just flushing all the leftover crap (to put it politely) in your stomach. After around 2 to 3 of these you'll start having small pellets for poos - a buggar to get out mind :ROTFL:
Lol Emma thanks for the heads up :)
Can't wait for the pellets :)
Does it mean you loose more weight?? X
 

Vickiet

Full Member
#9
JaxieD said:
Don't worry too much Hun!! I had that my first time on CD 3 years ago. Reminded me of the time I was on Xenical. Are u SS or SS+?
For me i presumed it was some White fish I'd eaten that I'd got in Lidl. It was really lovely but a bit meaty and greasier than cod/haddock. Anyway it didn't happen again
I'm on SS so not had anything to eat :)
 


Similar threads