Advice needed - not to do with WW'ers

Heh needs must and all that!

I know its not the same but a few years ago when my cat had kittnes one of them went to the family up the road and i told them providing jabs and vet care was something i insisted on. They gad a year and i saw her up the road and she was looking a bit strggly. I asked their daughter iof she had seen a vet and she said no! so molly had no jabs, no flea treatment - nothing i was fuming.

I saw them a few days later and told them althoughthey had good intentions i was unhappy how she was looking and if they gave her back i wouldnt call the rspca! Harsh - but ive had her back over 2 years now and shes a gorgeous happy cat.

I would want the puppy back!

God she sounds a right nightmare, I agree with the RSCPA route, or offer to buy him back? Galling I know.......

Many years ago I didn't like the way my ex was treating his kitten, so I kidnapped her, or catnapped her!!! Shes been with me ever since.....thats always am option, I'll help LOL!!

Lol Lydia I've already contemplated it but don't have their address - have got someone on the case at the mo tyring to find it out! Me and DD have said we'd be prepared to stake out thier house ;oO
xxx

Poor puppy. I took Muffin to work with me in my handbag when he was a puppy rather than leave him. Not an option for everyone but people really should think more about the commitment they take on when they get a dog.

Mind you, my son and his girlfriend have just got a dog and all I can say is, god help us all if they ever have a child! They are a weeny bit overprotective (bless em).

Poor puppy. I took Muffin to work with me in my handbag when he was a puppy rather than leave him. Not an option for everyone but people really should think more about the commitment they take on when they get a dog.

Mind you, my son and his girlfriend have just got a dog and all I can say is, god help us all if they ever have a child! They are a weeny bit overprotective (bless em).

Nothing wrong with overprotectiveness LOL!!! My mum is banned from walking Millie on main roads when I am not there as I don't trust her, none of my friends are allowed to even hold Millie's lead let alone take her for a walk, I'm open about my lack of trust around my baby girl!! Infact I'm so bad that if I see a dog that I don't like the look of I pick Millie up!! I know I have a problem, but I really love my Millie!!

Trash I'm more than willing to come down there and help you dognapped the poor thing!!

Back