advice needed please guys

natalieann

Silver Member
hey well i went for my 4rd wiegh in today n lost another 5lb, but this was after a really bad week of feeling down, ratty and hungry the worst week yet, first week was easy

so i spoke to my pharmasist about it and she said to do another week and if i feel as bad as this week then go to on maintainance with one meal a day for a week or so then back on lipo, the loss will be smaller but ill still lose and not feel as bad,

has anyone done it on this,,,,what shud i do

Hey hun,

I'm sorry you are having a bit of a rough time of it this week. What I would say to you is that I went through a bit of a rough patch myself on this diet but I stuck it out and it passed.
I am back to enjoying this diet. Give yourself this week and see how it goes. Dont make any decisions until your next weigh in and see how you feel then.

Are you feeling unwell or just a bit down?

Niamh xxx

thanks hun ill do that, i was feeling unwell and down love, bit better today after my 5 lbs lol

but i felt as if i was in my first week again, funily enough i didnt get it in the first week, tired, ratty weak, hungry etc no energy

Hiya,
My plan at the moment is for 6 weeks really need to be on it for 6 months but that just blows my mind. Just taking it a day at a time. Having tried this diet aprox 4 times have slipped before and as soon as I ate before I just grabbed any thing I could stuff into my mouth, this was mainly bread and butter!!! However I have tried to have different out look this time as try to do 3 shakes untill I really can't manage any more then I plan to do 2 a day and have a healthy meal in the evening. Not sure if this will work but hey !! I think only you can decide what you want to do but be warned in my experince once I started eating it was very hard to get back on 3 a day. Have to say I changed chemists because I was very honest with my last one and told them what I was planning (just to be sane) and they dissaproved and said that may be the diet was not for me. However at my current chemist they seem quite happy with my plans. I am not under any illusions of the way this diet works and know that this not how it was designed to work but if it keeps us on the slimming track with reasonable losses is this not better than doing nothing at all?? Good luck with what you end up doing x

thanks hun, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx good luck to you too

Hope you're feeling better Natalieann. If you can stick to LT 100% I would. If you really feel you can't do it anymore try the pharmacist's plan and see how you do. I do think it will be hard to cut out that meal and get back onto 3 shakes a day after a week, but you can always try it. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Hope you're feeling better Natalieann. If you can stick to LT 100% I would. If you really feel you can't do it anymore try the pharmacist's plan and see how you do. I do think it will be hard to cut out that meal and get back onto 3 shakes a day after a week, but you can always try it. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

thanks bev hun, feeling so much better this week and been taking my full 3 shakes last two days and do feel better, and more water, im gona try to do my longest i can, i do feel ok now, so we will see lol

Hi Guys,

I'm now on day 3 today and finding it hard, i think if i started eating now i wouldn't stop. I'm going to stick at it for as long as possible as i have alot of weight to lose.
All the best whatever you decide. xx

thanks hun, ive decided to keep going until i cant no more lol

Back