Advice needed please :)

Wow I must try this coconut oil. I am happy for her. My scales are not moving though a few clothes look and feel looser on me :). I love to see the numbers going down :D. My TOM is all over the place so I could just be retainining water. I have STS on lost 1lb on consecutive weeks on Exante then drop 7lbs. Hope the whoosh fairy will visit me soon, I am losing my patience lol :).

Hello Diva... I'm afraid I can't give any advice other than to be patient. And keep drinking lots of water... I'm in the same position and just waiting for movement... Feels like I'm in a yacht waiting for the next bit of wind! Lol ... Good luck hope it moves soon:)

When I have been stalled for a while I get very strict on portion sizes. I also ditch cheese, cream, etc. entirely. I walk more and eat as few SF things such as mealbars and shakes as I can manage. I also - and I think this is supremely important, certainly in my own case - ditch all alcohol. Booze definitely makes me stall and, very soon, gain.

Since I gave up alcohol a few months back I've managed to gradually reduce both my portion sizes and my hunger. In the past two months I've lost 20lb. Get rid of the booze, my friends! It could be seriously working against you lol x

Agree with girly. Watch the portion sizes, sf treats and booze. Also think it's worth watching the inches more - if that's decreasing everythings fine:D

I agree too. I've an awful bloated stomach the last month and even being good now food wise and it wont shift. Booze is the only other thing i can think of. Usually i've a flat tummy (my fat is towards my back) on atkins so with woking out i've got much smaller in the bum and hip area and now look like i'm wearing a kids swimming ring under my clothes. I'm raging with not really knowing why i've suddenly gotten a big belly :(

its definately the alcohol with the bloated belly susan x note to ourselves do not drink days before our weddings!

Oh i know hun or we'll be like tellytubbies ha ha xxx

Back