Advice Needed Please!

mariacarr1992

In January 2011, I went on lipotrim for 3 weeks i lost a stone and ended up being 13stone. By October 2011 I was 15 stone and I am currently now 16 stone.
What i'm wanting to know is whether this diet is the right thing for me whether it will actually work. I'm heading to the end of day 1 and I am finding this so much harder this time round More pschologically. Like I keep trying to find excuses in my head to eat food.
Maybe have 1 shake and one meal a day .... or just exercise more. I know in a weeks time I'll be used to the diet and I won't feel hungry! But right now I really don't know what to do. Should I stick to this or should I try something else. All I know is that I don't want to be 16 stone anymore. I want to be healthy. I have pcos and my mum and her mum have diabetes. URRGGGH WHY IS LOSING WEIGHT SO HARD!
I love food so much... I am seriously losing the plot right now

Hiya..I have just posted about being fed up with myself!!..I have loved doing this diet and seeing the weight come off is ace..I have gone from a size 18 to a 14..not been in a 14 since 1995!..it feels great..and like you..I didn't want to be big anymore..I was uncomfortable when I did anything was paranoid people were looking at how fat I
I had become..but I do feel you need to be in the right frame of mind to make it work..just think about how unhappy you are and imagine what it'll be like when you have lost even a little bit of weight xx

if you dont mind me asking how long have you been on the diet for and how much weight have you lost? x Hearing success stories seems to help me. Also when did you stop finding it hard like the craving for food! x

Hi Maria

I've been doing LT for nearly 14 weeks. Up to last week I'd lost nearly the amount of weight that you're looking to lose if that is some help? Everyone is different but I'm nearly half way through my weight journey and we're about the same weight now. It really does get easier over time and food for me is no longer an exciting thought. I still cook for my family but doing it doesn't worry me much anymore. Occasionally I 'fill up' by sniffing their food and that seems to do the trick for me. Good luck in your journey.

Best wishes

Kay

Back