Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

advice needed

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by louisie, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. louisie

louisie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    afternoon all,

So after 7 months of Cambridge I'm ready to get moving up the plans and am currently on 1000 which has taken some getting used to i must say!

I don't drink much milk so have been splitting it down to have half milk and then 0% greek yogurt.

I have read a few of the diaries on here and was wondering if its alright to have a low calorie WW yogurt instead on the 0% greek!

thanks X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Hiya, & welcome... & good luck! Not sure of the answer, but your CDc would know... someone else on here might too, it should get a bit busier later on? My only worry would be to watch the sugar/sweetner in it!

xxx

4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i cant stand skimmed milk OR that 0% greek yogurt so i'm pretty stuck on this too...and i'm only on 810 so my options are limited! lol

Hope someone can answer you hun

x

5. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure the official answer is no as the added sugar and sweeteners will make it an off plan food. Having said that I don't think it would do you any harm as long as it won't make you feel like you can tweak in other areas as well, iykwim.

I'm a tweaker which is why my weigh loss has been quite slow. I always have the minimum recommended shakes on each plan, but I would have salmon once a week as my protein when I was on 810 as well as eat more veggies than prescribed. If you feel comfortable having a fruit yoghurt instead of a plain one, then do it. It's your diet after all - as long as you have the minimum amount of packs / veg etc to ensure you get the nutrients I'm sure you'll be fine.

Just my opinion of course :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.