advice needed

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by louisie, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. louisie

louisie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    afternoon all,

So after 7 months of Cambridge I'm ready to get moving up the plans and am currently on 1000 which has taken some getting used to i must say!

I don't drink much milk so have been splitting it down to have half milk and then 0% greek yogurt.

I have read a few of the diaries on here and was wondering if its alright to have a low calorie WW yogurt instead on the 0% greek!

thanks X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Hiya, & welcome... & good luck! Not sure of the answer, but your CDc would know... someone else on here might too, it should get a bit busier later on? My only worry would be to watch the sugar/sweetner in it!

xxx

4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i cant stand skimmed milk OR that 0% greek yogurt so i'm pretty stuck on this too...and i'm only on 810 so my options are limited! lol

Hope someone can answer you hun

x

5. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure the official answer is no as the added sugar and sweeteners will make it an off plan food. Having said that I don't think it would do you any harm as long as it won't make you feel like you can tweak in other areas as well, iykwim.

I'm a tweaker which is why my weigh loss has been quite slow. I always have the minimum recommended shakes on each plan, but I would have salmon once a week as my protein when I was on 810 as well as eat more veggies than prescribed. If you feel comfortable having a fruit yoghurt instead of a plain one, then do it. It's your diet after all - as long as you have the minimum amount of packs / veg etc to ensure you get the nutrients I'm sure you'll be fine.

Just my opinion of course :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.