Advice needed

Happy Chap

Hi, I'm new on here and to VLCD.

I am following the rules (strictly) and have dropped 5lb in three days :flirt2:

Lastnight my eyes seemed abit redish and watery, is this normal?
Theye are the same this morning but not quite so much, I think I have a headache starting :eek: lol

Other than that I feel great.
weight.png

Well done on your weight loss thats brilliant, not had the red eyes, but my headache has just gone, im on day four (restart).

Good luck with your journey though xx

hi happy,
headaches are the most common effect of carb withdrawal.
dont think i had red eyes although i do tend to avoid looking at myself when possible. lol.
i cant help but notice that ur stats say u are 14 foot 5 inches tall with a BMI of 5.1:eek:.
are u sure u really need a lower BMI? and perhaps the red eyes are as a result of low flying aircraft lol

Hi, I'm new on here and to VLCD.

I am following the rules (strictly) and have dropped 5lb in three days :flirt2:

Lastnight my eyes seemed abit redish and watery, is this normal?
Theye are the same this morning but not quite so much, I think I have a headache starting :eek: lol

Other than that I feel great.
weight.png

I always get blooshot eyes on CD. I actually opened a thread myself about this about 3 years ago, but nobody else had experienced it. Just keep an eye on it mate.

P.S Happy Chap, I think your BMI is wrong, unless you are 80 ft tall :D

Good advice from Big H - do keep monitoring it and seek medical attention if you don't see an improvement.
Best of luck with CD!

I get very sore eyes, but I'd put it down to being sensitive to mascara. Hadn't occurred to me that it could be CD related. Guess the mascara allergy won't be the cause in your case though!

Nothing wrong with a bit of 'Guy Liner' :D

could you be about to come down with a cold? have an allergy to anything?

Back