advice needed!!

Life without occasional carbs is not worth living!!
Have been in hospital all day and they've been giving me cups of tea and toast!
Which i can't say I haven't enjoyed!

Wamser thanks for the support love! Don't worry I'll be back on with bells on! I'm gonna refeed this week maintain next week then be on Tfr for another month at the least! There's no way I'm coming off tfr until I'm at least ten and a half stone! It was great today when the nurse asked my weight and I said 11 and a half stone instead of 13.4! Hurray!!! I'm so much thinner!
How are you getting on??

So delighted for you Vanilly enjoy your refeed but not too
much !
I'm doing fine have my Wi on Sat so really hoping for 8 lb loss
in the two weeks just hve a pain to see 9 on the scales but I
just hve to wait !
Have a great time with your friends log on and let us know how
the refeed going xx

will do!
refeed day 2 today and to be honest im having to force down the food really have no appitite but that could be down to my stomach being prodded all day yesterday by doctors

Hope it's nothing serious it's not nice being in hospital at
the best of times can't imagine being on Lt
I'm sure you stomach is the size if a golf ball after tfr so take
it easy don't force yourself hope you feeling better soon xx

cheers love! im back to myself! this refeed malarky is a doddle although im still not eating breakfast which suits me down to the ground!

Great to hear refeed going so well Vanilly
I think Id be the same a shake wld do me
for breakfast Im actually looking forward to
refeed don't know how much longer I can
cope with tfr I think socially it's a pain I hve
another function this Sat night another meal
a dinner dance I had two last weekend my
willpower is weaning once Im in the 9' s hopefully
I'll get my momentum back !
Keep us posted as to how u getting on will keep
my eyes on the threads x

Great to hear refeed going so well Vanilly
I think Id be the same a shake wld do me
for breakfast Im actually looking forward to
refeed don't know how much longer I can
cope with tfr I think socially it's a pain I hve
another function this Sat night another meal
a dinner dance I had two last weekend my
willpower is weaning once Im in the 9' s hopefully
I'll get my momentum back !
Keep us posted as to how u getting on will keep
my eyes on the threads x

hi love! refeed is going well except ive literally no appitite i went out last night and had a proper session for the first time since i started all this tfr and i have to say i needed it! i think i was so caught up in everything i forgot to have fun! so it was great just to let go and the best part was everyone telling me how well i looked hehe and i felt great i have really got my confidence back!
the only problem im seeing with lt is i could imagine it being the sort of thing that leads to eating disorders in the sense of when you do finally eat you feel so guilty that you almost become scared of eating and it stops you wanting to eat! i'd be just worried about the fact that someone who indulges in over eating could easily become obsessed with undereating! does any of this make sense im quite hungover so it mightn't?

hi love! refeed is going well except ive literally no appitite i went out last night and had a proper session for the first time since i started all this tfr and i have to say i needed it! i think i was so caught up in everything i forgot to have fun! so it was great just to let go and the best part was everyone telling me how well i looked hehe and i felt great i have really got my confidence back!
the only problem im seeing with lt is i could imagine it being the sort of thing that leads to eating disorders in the sense of when you do finally eat you feel so guilty that you almost become scared of eating and it stops you wanting to eat! i'd be just worried about the fact that someone who indulges in over eating could easily become obsessed with undereating! does any of this make sense im quite hungover so it mightn't?

Vaniily I really do get it I am delighted though to hear you are not hungry beats overeating !!
I went to a Ball on Sat night and had a flapjack I had a great time no food no drink and it did cross my mind I really could do this forever !!
So I do get it you will prob get your taste for food back but not
too much I hope so many people seem to fall seriously off the wagon while refeeding
So glad everyone said you looked well so worth it when that happens how bad was your hangover my biggest fear ?!! Xx

Oh I really don't miss that feeling but no
doubt will do it at the end of Oct ! Poor you
take it easy be kind to yourself x

Back