Advice Needed!!

dee_26

Hi Everyone,

I need some advice:confused::confused:, i am day 11 at the moment, but i have struggled from day 1 really this time round and i lost 11 pounds in my first week. I get weighed on sat and hoping to loose 4lbs hopefully. But my questions are if i go on maintenance will i continue to loose weight with at least 2 shakes and a meal or 3 shakes as they are more tasty and filling as i have these before.
And if i do go on this do i need to refeed even tho i may have 3 maintenance shakes.

I really dont know what to do for the best reallly. As i want to continue to loosing this weight and get down to 10st.
Please help, ill keep 100% until i can decide with help.

Thanks
Dee xx

Dee I think that this will depend on how much you've got to lose and how quickly you want to lose it......you haven't posted any stats to give an indication as to where you're 'at'!

If you want greater variety have you considered another VLCD? Ie Exante? I've just been commenting on that on another thread....

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the comments, i tried to put a signature on but wouldnt let me, dont know if thats cos im new.

Anyway i was 13st on 12/02 and lost 11 taking me down to 12st3lbs and ad a look at home think ive lost another 3 so i think i am about 12st. i have really found this difficult this time, but dont want to some off entirley thats why i asked about maintenance. is this exante good then, could i just swap over if i decided.

Please advise, my sister was on this aswell loosing 15 lbs in a week and she caved last night and had a jacket salad, she is now gonna do 2 hakes and a small meal but shes nearly a stone under me.

Dee xx

Dee I think that you can edit your details, put your height, starting weight etc in and then it will work out your BMI for you. It's those sort of stats that will enable us to comment, for instance if you're 12 stone and 5'6" then you will find it harder to lose on maintenance than if you're only 5' as you will have less to lose. Does that make sense? Also, how lond have you been dieting? Was 13 stone your starting weight?

Back