Advice needed

Lfc

hello all, i am currently doing cambridge diet but i have heard lots of people raving on about "Slim and Save" and i have done reading up the diet and i am amazed that
1. its cheaper
2. meals can be included from day one (yes u can on cd but s n s ready made hehe)

what are the average weight loss each week on slim and save?

also as anyone come on to slim and save from cambrdige or vice versa

would love to hear peoples advice and info please

Hey yes I have started on Cambridge and now use slim n save meals porridges and bars with shakes from Cambridge! I don't like the slim n save shakes so don't buy them and never liked soups.

Losses are the same for me as Cambridge. I dont add the full veg allowance however, just have it when I need it. There are quite a few threads on here from the past few weeks from people in similar shoes to you and others have also added their opinions so may be worth a look.

I'd recommend ordering samples of spag and cottage pie meals and porridge and bars

Gd luck! X

Hiya!
I did CD a few years back but this time round tried S&S purely for financial reasons. Not regretting my decision at all, the fact that you can have the meal packs plus the 200g veg makes it so much easier. I personally don't have a meal pack and/or veg every day but its nice to know i have the option. I mainly use the shakes but there are some people on here who don't use the shakes and just have meal packs an bars. I've been on the diet 5 weeks an lost 31lb but expecting the loss to slow down now. S&S say you can expect to lose a stone per month so the same as the other vlcd. I did find the CD shakes nicer but thats just my personal opinion an the S&S ones are quite nice too x

I do a combination of the two. S n S spag Bol, cottage pie and bars and CD porridge, shakes, soups and bars. I find with so much variety I don't get bored :D

Thanks for replying guys I have decided I am going to do the slim and save as its better for me with the cost and that you can actually have a meal

Hi Lfc, welcome to Slim and Save, and good luck!

Well looks like I am deffo on slim an save as was due to have my 1st weigh in today on cd and my CDC rang to say she won't come and see me anymore as she got too many commitments to travel to me an all other CDC too far away. Not happy

Well that's a bloody cheek. Surely the big selling point of CD is that they provide a CDC for support? Anyway, that said, do the WI yourself, record it on here, get your S&S order in PDQ and join in the 'fun' on the S&S forum. :) We all support each other here although I have to admit most of us are struggling a little this side of Xmas :eating:

Will be placing my order soon xxx can't wait to start

Hi thanks. I have just placed my order so hopefully arrive tomorrow and then I can get started x

Fingers crossed! First class post can be a bit unpredictable around Xmas.

Back