Advice needed

Tico

Hi all,

I am on AAMW at the moment and have 12 lbs left to lose until target. I would like some advice on what I should do once aamw is over. My CDC said I should continue to SS until target...I am wondering whether I will have the willpower to go back to it after having these small aamw meals. If I went up to 790 and then progressed through the steps do you think I would lose the 12lbs by christmas? Or should I go back to SSing until I reach target and then progress through the steps?
Hope this makes sense :confused:

Thanks,

Tico x

Hi all,

I am on AAMW at the moment and have 12 lbs left to lose until target. I would like some advice on what I should do once aamw is over. My CDC said I should continue to SS until target...I am wondering whether I will have the willpower to go back to it after having these small aamw meals. If I went up to 790 and then progressed through the steps do you think I would lose the 12lbs by christmas? Or should I go back to SSing until I reach target and then progress through the steps?
Hope this makes sense :confused:

Thanks,

Tico x

Hi Tico :)

I'm not a CDC so not really in a position to offer advice hun. I'm sure one of the CDC's will be along very shortly to give their own opinion.

Just wanted to say well done on your loss so far and I'm sure you will sort out a plan that's right for you to achieve your goal for Xmas.

Lacey x :D

Working up the plans with 12lb to go is a sensible option. Not sure about the 12lbs by Chrimbo as weight loss does slow both with the plans and as you get nearer to goal but you should get pretty close.

Gx

i was told not to SS after BMI 25 as you start burning muscle and not fat? dunno if im right tho! some CDC will correct me now xx

Back