Step 1 Sole Source Advice needed!

Ali-Safiya

Hi guys,

My husband has been offered a job in America, which he has accepted and we will be moving there in a weeks time. I've managed to finally stick to SS and get down to 10st7lb but what will I do when I get there? As this is so sudden I don't have time to go up the steps and taking cambridge products with me is not an option right now.

If I slowly introduce foods and continue with the gym over there will that prevent weight gain? I've always read/been told that going up the steps is the key to maintenance so I feel like if I don't go up the steps I'll gain weight regardless
of what I do. I really don't want to put on ANY weight, it's been so hard to lose it so I can't deal with weight gain.

Would love some feedback and advice, I really don't know what to do.

Try to reduce the carb, that it the only thing I have to keep very low or my weight would go up :(

Cambridge > Food for Life

They do have some sort of Cambridge in the USA, it isn't quite the same but you could carry on for a few more months and then work up the steps when at goal.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Yeah I was thinking to slowly introduce carbs after a couple of months, carbs don't agree with me anyway! Right now I don't think I'll be able to do cambridge over there, any other advice??
Anyone? This is really stressing me out.

Thanks again

Back