Advice needed

Andyjc7

I had a major lapse yesterday on only my third day , had some food at night but feel guilty as hell , can I pick it up again where I left off or is it a lost cause :(

Also , I'm representing work on a social function on Saturday and the powers that be won't accept me drinking water , would it again mean starting again on sunday ??

Feel really P@@@ed off with myself :cry:

Its against human rights to refuse a man water, who the hell do you work for, wont allow you to drink water, are you having a giraffe:eek:

don't worry, it happens, just start again and for sat stick to water and if you have to eat have something high protein no sauce if poss and small salad if necessary, no point beating yourself up over it, just get in the right frame of mind and do it.... You can do this don't give up x

try come up with an excuse, an upset tummy works a treat that way you only supposed to drink water till you feel better, some ppl just don't understand why are doing this x

good luck anyways, let us know how you get on
sam x

i agree with Garry, who on earth are you working for lol...if you want water, have it!!! Other than that though, dont worry..its in the past, just think to the future and try to stick to the plan as much as you can..these things happen i guess :) Today is another chance to start afresh x

h x

Lol dont worry about your blip hun just pick it up quickly and drink loads of water if you can!!! x

A big thanks to the comments on here , I jumped back into it yesterday and feel a ton better today , I've got my weigh in tomorrow so I'll be back on here, hopefully with some big number to shout about !!:)

I'm not usually one for back slapping and encouragement but I'm also always ready to admit when I'm wrong , this forum is a god send , thanks again !

Back