advice needed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by SiobhanMT, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. SiobhanMT

SiobhanMT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am going to be a bridesmaid for my best friend in September and we are allowed to choose our own dresses. My friend has chosen one from coast and I have just seen the most unbelievibly gorgeous dress on there. Unfortunatly they only go up to a size 16! The wedding is ages away so I could do it but I'm worried I don;t and it will be a waste of money. If I wait they might not sell it anymore. I need to get from a size 20 to size 16. I check the waist sizes and need to lose about 15 inches. What should I do? x x :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    This is just my view. BUT, get it and aim to get into it. Its a brilliant motivator for you. I did it.
    Even if you dont make it for the wedding., it can still be your goal afterwards, and you will have other opportunities to wear it.
    xx

4. SiobhanMT

SiobhanMT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I suppose I could get it and if I can't manage it I could sell it and get another one closer to the date. I just don't want to wast my friends money. I have no idea how easy it would be to get it taken in if I go too far tho :-s
    Birdsong Dress at coast-stores.com

5. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you can do it hun x I have just ordered a dress for May that I need and being brave in the size glup! I was a very tight 18 and I have ordered a 14 ekkk!!!

6. scojos

scojos Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.38%)
    that dress is beautiful:D

7. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

I went from a size 20/22 to a 10/12 in 22 weeks! Get it and get motivated. The day that dress slides on is a feeling like no other! x

8. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    I agree, when you have something to work towards it makes all the difference! You can totally do it!! You go girl, get that dress, do it do it doooo ittttt lol :)

9. Losing it for good

Losing it for good Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    VLC- Exante
    Buy it and look at it every time you feel like giving up! It will be very rewarding when you can fit into it and the timescale you are giving yourself is very achievable if you stick to it wholeheartedly!

Come on girl, you can do it! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.