• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

advice needed

I am going to be a bridesmaid for my best friend in September and we are allowed to choose our own dresses. My friend has chosen one from coast and I have just seen the most unbelievibly gorgeous dress on there. Unfortunatly they only go up to a size 16! The wedding is ages away so I could do it but I'm worried I don;t and it will be a waste of money. If I wait they might not sell it anymore. I need to get from a size 20 to size 16. I check the waist sizes and need to lose about 15 inches. What should I do? x x :break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cicerone

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
This is just my view. BUT, get it and aim to get into it. Its a brilliant motivator for you. I did it.
Even if you dont make it for the wedding., it can still be your goal afterwards, and you will have other opportunities to wear it.
xx

you can do it hun x I have just ordered a dress for May that I need and being brave in the size glup! I was a very tight 18 and I have ordered a 14 ekkk!!!

that dress is beautiful:D

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
I agree, when you have something to work towards it makes all the difference! You can totally do it!! You go girl, get that dress, do it do it doooo ittttt lol :)

Buy it and look at it every time you feel like giving up! It will be very rewarding when you can fit into it and the timescale you are giving yourself is very achievable if you stick to it wholeheartedly!

Come on girl, you can do it! x