advice needed

SiobhanMT

I am going to be a bridesmaid for my best friend in September and we are allowed to choose our own dresses. My friend has chosen one from coast and I have just seen the most unbelievibly gorgeous dress on there. Unfortunatly they only go up to a size 16! The wedding is ages away so I could do it but I'm worried I don;t and it will be a waste of money. If I wait they might not sell it anymore. I need to get from a size 20 to size 16. I check the waist sizes and need to lose about 15 inches. What should I do? x x :break_diet:

you can do it hun x I have just ordered a dress for May that I need and being brave in the size glup! I was a very tight 18 and I have ordered a 14 ekkk!!!

I went from a size 20/22 to a 10/12 in 22 weeks! Get it and get motivated. The day that dress slides on is a feeling like no other! x

I agree, when you have something to work towards it makes all the difference! You can totally do it!! You go girl, get that dress, do it do it doooo ittttt lol :)

Buy it and look at it every time you feel like giving up! It will be very rewarding when you can fit into it and the timescale you are giving yourself is very achievable if you stick to it wholeheartedly!

Come on girl, you can do it! x

Back