Advice needed!

i think its good to change days every so often. id dont like doing too many red days in a row cos i end up feeling bloated lol. find it easier on green too. and dont miss meat as much as i thought i would.
Looks like u had a good food day, everything controled.
i had-
breakfast, weetabix with milk
lunch- chicken salad with a light french dressing
dinner- gammon steak, fried eggs, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and cottage cheese.
snacks- mini baby bel light, tin of mackerel, grapes.
syns- musili yogurt -2 half, and a hot choc before bed lol -2

Oh and my egg had TWO!! yokes, hope that a sign of good luck or something lol.

I find that i get bloated on green days! One of the reasons why i decided to try red days lol.

your food diary for today sounds good. And not many syns for a weekend haha! I usually have a drink of hot choc on a weekend lol had one last night.

Wow that seems a bit strange, 2 yokes! haha! I never eat the yokes lol.

Dunno what im having 2moro yet but def gonna have a green day, think i'll have another red day maybe tuesday lol. It will give me time to buy some red day food lol.

Confusedgirl:

How about having skimmed milk instead of semi-skimmed so you can have more for your healthy extra?

i usually go red on a wednesday and saturady just to break the week up. i know it seems a bit regimented but it helps me plan what food to have in and what i need to prepare. btw the double yoke went down a treat lol. it was odd tho, i even checked on the net to see if it was safe to eat, haha

I have though about that but im not sure how skimmed milk tastes? Is it ok?

Lol i would have been scared to eat it!

I like to plan out what im gonna eat too, helps to be organised haha!

i hate skimmed, i'd rather have a double yoke lol. my mum always used to drink it tho, so im guessing u can force yourself to like it lol

I don't drink it 'straight' but use it to make things like rice puddings and things as I don't think you can taste the difference. Not sure how it would be with weetabix, but not much wasted if you just bought a 1pt container and tried it for a day...

Yeah i think i will maybe buy one of those little cartons and try it, you never know i might really like it haha :D

oh rats, i forgot to try weetabix and a muller light, still got a HEb left, so i might treat myself later. lol

Even Weetabix themselves think it goes with yogurt - check this page out: Weetabix Week :: The Weetabix Food Company and download the recipes for brekkie/lunch/midnight snack

I didn't know you could do so much with Weetabix (although I really can't stand the stuff!) - but some of it is not very low syn... Weetabix + chocolate milk for example!

Back