Advice on alcohol needed

Marysu

Silver Member
I'm heading out tonight and i need a bit of advice on what i can drink is needed. I would normally budweiser but i think thats off limits. Vodka doesn't agree with my stomach so what can i drink other than them?

Bacardi? Wine red or white? water (lol)

White wine, 1 glass goes to my head now lol ;)

Oh i thought dry white was lower carbs than red?

'tis indeed Vicky.

Bunch of alcoholics here.

:D but that list says white more than red

Seems i have a few choices now. Thanks guys and dolls i knew i could count on you all. :)

Marysu be careful...

More dangerous than the carbs in booze is the weakening effect it has on willpower and ketosis...

Many's the time I have thought, ah what the hey? - and binged, after a few sherberts!

lol aye thats true girlygirl, same here... suddenly that bar of chocolate and double cheese burger seem so much more innocent and healthier once you've had a few drinks!

i am good i can stop at 1, glass that is not bottle lol

oh I envy that :( lol, a bottle of Jack Daniels goes down well with a packet of pork scratchings or two! lol

It's the devil! BUT I keep going back to it... lol :D

Ah here, i'm after having just 4 bacardi's here in the pub now and i feel tiddly already. I think our measures are double to england's though, well they are with vodka anyway. Think i may have a diet coke on it's own now. :)

did you enjoy?? dont be reaching for naughty food x

I'm still enjoying ha ha. I'm on the net via my phone in the pub. Won't be reaching for anything bad don't worry and if i do feel hungry later i've planned ahead and have chicken breasts cooked at home and in the fridge waiting for me.

yay good girl :)

Back