• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice on doing cambridge + physically demanding job

Just after a bit of advice really, I'm thinking of restarting cambridge but having a few doubts/worries about how compatible it will be with my job. I work in a psychiatric unit, and it's not unknown for me to restrain a patient for 2-3 hours at a time which is as physically demanding as wrestling someone (I kid you not lol, I have lost about 10 inches allover since doing this job, however I seem to have replaced the fat I have lost with muscle, oh the irony).

Just wondering if anyone is doing/has done cambridge while doing a physically demanding job and how it all turned out?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I havent got this problem but have you thought about reducing your carbs for a week or two first, I have read this helps alot, I had a huge blow out the days before I started and the first 11 days were awful, feel fine now so if you can get over the first few weeks thats the hardest. good luck

sumayyah

please try again
you might find you need to do a higher plan hun

theres ss+ or 810 if you would prefer to keep the carbs low

really you wont know how it will effect your working until your on a plan and getting stuck in IYKWIM

probebly best bet is to chat to your cdc so you can come up with a plan to suit you