Advice on SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sammyzip50, 29 October 2011 Social URL.

1. sammyzip50

sammyzip50 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.31%)
    Diet:
    8 Hour Diet/16:8
    My diet started last week with being on 1500 cals which included one shake then this week is 1200 cals which includes 2 shakes. The plan being that from next week I'm on the three shakes and SS.

However I am considering going to 810 next week then in the fourth week starting SS. Though there is never a good time to start a diet I do think there are some better times! Next week is a more than heavier week at work and it will require a lot out of me with concentration and late nights. I want CWP to work for me but want to make sure I do everything to make it happen. I will have two days off next weekend and was planning to use the two days to get through starting SS.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    I think 810 is a good idea,it is the next step down anyway.I am on 810 and I love it,you have to do whatever suits you though,my cdc said to choose whatever plan I thought I could stick with.Having done ss quite a few times I thought I would do 810 and see how it went.I was going to drop to ss+ but have stuck with 810 and although some days I struggle most days I breeze through as the thought of the evening meal is something for me to look forward to whereas on ss I was always thinking of food and feeling deprived.I admire anyone who can keep the determination going to do ss the results are amazing, I am happy with my weight loss on 810 but it would probably be quicker on ss but for me at the moment 810 is fine.I also have a physically demanding job so I thought the extra calories would help,whether thats true I dont know lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.