Advice on weekends away pls

Gemha

Hi, I'm doing ok not seeing big losses but a loss is a loss. My dilema is that I go away for a long weekend on 15th Oct with my husband and little one to a b&b hotel. I was only planning on doing tfr for 4 weeks initailly then to eat sensibly after refeeding to loose the rest but I'm loving the results. I don't know wether to start refeed at end of september as origianally planned or stay on tfr but have a sensible breakfast and evening meal (would be able to have a shake at lunch)

Any advice welcome

Defo stay on it 100% if you can. It really is alot harder to go back to it.

If you do have to eat whilst away only have 1 meal and make it sensible with no carbs etc :)

Thank you for the advice and experience about re-starting, I was/am leaning towards eating that weekend as I'm missing family meals. But this diet is working for me where no other has and if I keep this at the front of my mind I'm sure I can get through it (this is said before sitting at a buffet breakfast :sigh:)

I went to France last weekend and stuck to the diet, it's not that difficult if you put your mind to it, certainly not as hard as starting all over again......

Well done Sandra! I think my problem is that over the last couple of days I have been really struggling with hunger and having no energy!!

We have a second home in France and I've spent about half my time there over the last 18 months project managing the renovation. Unfortunately I've also spent far too much time sampling the food which has contributed to my weight problem. We didn't have a kitchen for about 6 months so I lived on bread, cheese and pate! With, of course, croissants and pastries thrown in for good measure......now the house is finished so we can just enjoy it but unfortunately now we have friends coming to stay and we keep being invited out for drinks and nibbles so the next couple of months are going to be really tough!

We're back again the weekend after next but hopefully I'll be able to handle it again.....fingers crossed

Good luck hun.. I am sure you will do as you have done so far... Brilliantly x x

Back