advice please from those in the know.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 27 August 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

If i exercise and burn 450 calories then i would be using up more calories than my 3 shakes per day (on 790) Does this mean that i could then have another 3 shakes to replace the calories i have burnt if i dont want to eat more foods.
    Would i be doing more harm than good. I still have 3 stone to lose and dont want to move to 1000 cal plan yet.
    All input greatfully recieved.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Mrs M

Unfortunately not a good idea as you will be getting twice the government recommended levels of all the vitamins/minerals etc.

And on top of that you are unlikely to be in ketosis as your carb intake will double and hence you will be very hungry.

Therefore I would either stick with 790 with gentle toning exercising or move up to a carb program such as 1200/1500 to allow for more vigorous exercise.

4. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

I have sent you an email
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.