advice please from those in the know.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 27 August 2007 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

If i exercise and burn 450 calories then i would be using up more calories than my 3 shakes per day (on 790) Does this mean that i could then have another 3 shakes to replace the calories i have burnt if i dont want to eat more foods.
    Would i be doing more harm than good. I still have 3 stone to lose and dont want to move to 1000 cal plan yet.
    All input greatfully recieved.

Mrsm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya Mrs M

Unfortunately not a good idea as you will be getting twice the government recommended levels of all the vitamins/minerals etc.

And on top of that you are unlikely to be in ketosis as your carb intake will double and hence you will be very hungry.

Therefore I would either stick with 790 with gentle toning exercising or move up to a carb program such as 1200/1500 to allow for more vigorous exercise.

Mike

4. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Interesting.:)

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

I have sent you an email

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.