Advice please - sickness bug

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cddietgal, 12 February 2008 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

After posting yesterdy about feeling sickly i went on to get the full blown tummy bug overnight :jelous:
    Feeling slighty more human this morning but what do i di about the packs?I really can't face them ,struggling to face anything if I am honest so sipping water.Should I just wait till I am ready for a pack and take it from there,even if its tomorrow?Or should I have somthing like like a piece of toast or similar to put a linning on my stumach and then get back with my packs as soon as I can face them?
    Thanks Cddietgal x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

try to find a pack that you can stomach. have you tried making a savoury muffin? If you are drawn to toast then this might be a good alternative. Mix a pack (half a pack if you don't want to risk wasting the entire pack) with enough water to make a thick paste. If you have a ramiken use that, if not just put it in a small cup. Put it in the microwave for 40 to 60sec and eat. scrummy.

I would recommend that you try to have small amounts of your packs rather than avoid them all together.

I think the toast vs no packs will come down to individual views and you should decide what you feel most comfortable with. By all accounts you should be feeling better by this evening/tomorrow morning.

hope you recover v quickly
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.