Advice please!! soup related

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Okay - I read somewhere that black pepper was okay to put in my soup - now someone has just told me that its not!!! Im scared now!! Tonight I also put a touch of paprika in...

Does anyone know??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yep black pepper is fine Ally, at least thats what the pharmacist told me and I know everyone here who likes the soup (yuk) uses it too.

4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i wouldnt have been able to even eat it without salt and pepper liberally sprinkled over the top..it never made any difference to ketosis :)

h x

5. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeah pepper id fine not sure on the paprika though

6. Missy_mint

Missy_mint Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i ad chilli powder cayan pepper paprika pepper and chrush dry chillies and ive still lost weight XXX

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Chillis are fab for aiding weight loss xx

8. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    are you all mad soup is only good as a drain cleaner lol pepper is fine garrys the expert though xx

9. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Soup, perfect with:-
    cheyenne pepper
    white pepper
    black pepper
    hot chilli powder
    hot paprika
    paprika
    smoked paprika
    masala powder(from morrisons in the foreign food section not the spice shelf. I will get you the make when I get home)
    DO NOT put salt in it. I have had 2 soups a day for the past nearly 4 months and I aint done bad. And I still like the bloody stuff lol xx

10. LadyLovesLilac

LadyLovesLilac Full Member

I put tabasco sauce in mine - makes your nose run if you put too much in - lol

fattothin - I thought we could only heat up 1 of the packets per day - if thats wrong then thats brilliant cos I have some extra chicken to use up!!

C

11. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    why,,can you only have one pack of hot a day,,oh god,,

12. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

I'm gonna disagree with everyone here. According to Lipotrim, nothing should be added to the soup, simply because it can make you feel hungry and, in the case of salt, it can affect ketosis. I know we've all put pepper etc in the soup but the official line is, no additives. Saying that, when I first started this diet, I used to put pepper in the soup but now I take it neat!

The main problem I have with the soup is that it makes my lips chapped. How weird is that?

13. angel137

angel137 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have just had my first my weigh in and i have chicken soup every night!! i dont add anything to it and have been told not to!! am now temptedthough!! Hope i can stick this out like many of you seem to have. Have joined this forum to try and stay on task!!

14. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Appreciate what your saying about adding things to the soup, but my results show its fine to add what I have, I agree you must becareful with some spices as I found out after reading the ingredients a lot contain citrus thingymibobs!
    As for the Garam Masala I add its made by East End and its lovely but quite srtong so I only add a 1/4 tsp..... I add this but its upto you if you do?;)

15. LadyLovesLilac

LadyLovesLilac Full Member

Kelly Belly
    I was told that if you heat it up - at the time people were making the chicken soup up and heating it on the hob - then it reduces the amount of vitamins/calories that you get from it..... so you are only allowed to do it once PER DAY

Could be a load of old twaddle, but thats what I was told - Actually I hope it was twaddle cos some days would be more than happy to have two hot meals.

C

16. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    A big slab of bread thats also nice with soup, but we cant have it..................Bugger!:( x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.