Advice please to which road to take?

Kittycat369

Iv previously done cambridge successfully from 16 st to 11 1/2 first time then back up to 13 then down second time to 11 1/2. Then after surgery I sent up to 13 st after 9 month at target weight. Now I'm fit and well and active I'm just stuck at 13 st! I feel best at 11 1/2! I keep trying cut down diets but they just trail kn and I get fed up! Should I use cambridge for one more time to get to goal then maintaine with healthy eating and exercise?? Please advise me as no one else other than those who have done this know through experience. Please help!! All advice welcome! Thanks ;)

In reality only you can answer this question. Cd is a great tool to lose weight but if you can do it another way with normal foods and exercise then great. If you've tried that and it doesn't work then give cd another try. You maintained for 9 months once at goal so you know you can. If the hard bit us getting to goal spending a couple of months on cd could be time well spent.

In the end though it's up to you. What works for you physically and financially as well as socially and personally.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Xxx

That's great advice! Thankyou! I think I worry about using cd as a last ditch option! And when your not in it you forget how hard cd is!

Back