Advice please - troublesome member

Someone is about to join our SW class who is a real troublemaker. I have known her for 4 years and know from past experience that it is only a matter of time before she will be really horrible to someone.

Should I warn our consultant? Or just keep quiet and hope for the best? What would you do?

Hi, Avisk

I would not say anything and keep a distance from this person. If you do say something and this person causes trouble, you might get dragged into it.

Take a tip from an old fool, who used to get involved in everything. Keep a distance and focus on yourself. Its so much less stressful.

yes id just keep well away from her n try not having much to do with her at all, as i cant see wot sort of trouble she would be able to create in that sort of scene(but ya never know lol)
laura xx

I agree, I'd keep quiet and let her show herself up for what she is.

She probaly will only stay for a few weeks and give up so sit quiet , you will find folks will give her a wide berth once they suss her out. dont worry just carry on as normal dont let it get in the way of your journey.

Agree with the others, keep your distance and if anything kicks off let the consultant deal with it, its her job to keep members happy not yours. Good luck. xx

I agree too, just keep a safe distance away and let the consultant see for herself how this new member may re-act, if there is trouble 'brewing' you don't need to be a part of it....

well its all been said.

keep to yourself and your own wee group, she will show herself up when she starts her nonsense

Back