Advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wobbly71, 29 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Hiya everyone.

I am currently in week 4 of lighterlife and am really struggling.

I am constantly battling with myself not to eat, even just a little taste of something. I think lighterlife and cambridge are more or less the same in the packs aren't they?

What I have noticed is that on cambridge you can eat a bit!!! Getting excited now, what are the rules on this? I feel that a little bit of something might keep me on track.

Also has anyone moved over from lighterlife to cambridge and managed to keep on loosing the weight!

x x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi if you do one of the other cd levels - e.g. 810 you can have a small meal as suggested in the booklet.
  4. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Thanks, noticed a few doing SS+ does this include a small meal or is it milk?
  5. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Wobbly, SS+ is either 3 shakes a day and a small protein meal or 4 shakes a day and 200ml of skimmed milk.
    This is the step before 810. I believe most people have the same sort of losses on SS+ as soul source. I can't imagine you would have any problems moving from Lighter life to Cambridge as it is a very similar diet.
    It may take a week for your body to get used to but this will soon sort itself out.

Hope this helps.
  6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Wobbly,
    Just to say you can eat on SS+ and other higher steps on the cambridge diet.
    I am new counsellor but I have already had some people switching over from lighterlife to the cambridge diet so it is something you can do..

Good luck with whatever way you decide to go.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.