Advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wobbly71, 29 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Hiya everyone.

I am currently in week 4 of lighterlife and am really struggling.

I am constantly battling with myself not to eat, even just a little taste of something. I think lighterlife and cambridge are more or less the same in the packs aren't they?

What I have noticed is that on cambridge you can eat a bit!!! Getting excited now, what are the rules on this? I feel that a little bit of something might keep me on track.

Also has anyone moved over from lighterlife to cambridge and managed to keep on loosing the weight!

Thanks

x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi if you do one of the other cd levels - e.g. 810 you can have a small meal as suggested in the booklet.

4. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Thanks, noticed a few doing SS+ does this include a small meal or is it milk?

5. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Wobbly, SS+ is either 3 shakes a day and a small protein meal or 4 shakes a day and 200ml of skimmed milk.
    This is the step before 810. I believe most people have the same sort of losses on SS+ as soul source. I can't imagine you would have any problems moving from Lighter life to Cambridge as it is a very similar diet.
    It may take a week for your body to get used to but this will soon sort itself out.

Hope this helps.

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Wobbly,
    Just to say you can eat on SS+ and other higher steps on the cambridge diet.
    I am new counsellor but I have already had some people switching over from lighterlife to the cambridge diet so it is something you can do..

Good luck with whatever way you decide to go.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.