advice please :)

emz449

hi guys, quick question, ive been away for the last 5 days and i brought my food packs with me of course, but! i didnt bring enough for every meal so this evening instead of having a food pack i had an oatsosimple original sachet of porridge.. do you think it will bring me out of ketosis? i made it up with water and the label said it was 100 calories, and 2.5ish grams of fat which i guess isnt too bad, i thought it would be better to have something rather then miss out? also on another note, the sachets of porridge are amazing! thinking on an rtm basis which i hope to be doing in a few weeks, do you think they are that different from the lighterlife porridge ones? thanks!

emz,

sorry i don't know what the "real" food will do as I only knew about abstinence...can you contact your LLC and maybe ask for advice?

Hi Emz

Not sure of the answer, but I would check out carb content of both porridges too, not just the fat. Lighterlife packs are fairly low in carbs.

:)

Emz. Real porridge, as opposed to LL is basically carbs in a bowl. It has probably taken you out of Ketosis but if you are in the right mindset hopefully you can get straight back onto them. The thing with LL is all about planning. I used to always take extra packs with me wherever I went as I might end up staying an extra night with my boyfriend or have to stay longer with friends or at work.
If you do get stuck with nothing to have. A piece of protein is the best thing like a piece of chicken or fish. Not always easy to get hold of, so best to be prepared!

Back