Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Advice Please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pammyd, 8 July 2010 Social URL.

1. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have decided to give EE another go, it seems that you can eat a more balanced meal i.e. carbs, protein etc. although I love the red/green days too. My problem is that I'm a grazer. I don't want to eat loads of fruit as I've heard it can slow down your loss (and I don't need any help there thank you very much :rolleyes:). So my question is this: what does everyone else snack on during EE days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am also a grazer! Not so much when I'm at work, but when I'm at home I constantly go looking for food.

I actually eat quite a bit of fruit, mainly pineapple, melon, strawberries and grapes. Whilst bloating me out at first, they've not had a detrimental effect on me so far.

I also make sure I have things like carrot sticks, celery and cucumber cut up in the fridge and cherry tomatoes, and make a dip out of fat free natural yogurt or fat free natural fromage frais (maybe with spring onion or garlic). Also, I now keep boiled eggs in the fridge if I fancy a quick snack.

Also fat free yogurts (muller lights, WW or activias) but I have 2 a day at the most.

Hope that helps a bit :) x

4. Carthago delenda est

Carthago delenda est Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.9%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I try to eat fruit, but as GeordieGirl said, fat free yoghurts such as Mullerlights and Activia fat free are also great. I also snack on cooked chicken and ham (I love the ready to eat chicken at Tesco, usually syn-free or 1/2 syn per 100g)

Also, just noticed that our stats are quite similar! How long have you been SW-ing? My losses are quite slow too!

5. pammyd

pammyd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I started too many weeks ago to admit too (about 12), lost 7.5lb but then foolishly put 4.5 back on during a 2 week holiday :cry:, this week have lost 1/2lb and so the long slog begins again :sigh:. sorry slog sounds really negative, don't mean to be, I tend to do abit of a circuit, lose 1/2, STS, lose 1, put 1/2 on, STS and so on. Last time I tried EE I put on, I don't think i fully do the 1/3rd superfree if I'm honest, so am deffo gonna give it a go over the weekend and then back to red/green in the week, see how that works out :D

6. Carthago delenda est

Carthago delenda est Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.9%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Ahhh, I see. I'm going to try the 1/3 superfree to the best of my ability this week. If my loss is still low, then I might switch to red and green days.

That said, the weeks where I put on weight was when I wasn't 100%, so I'm hoping my losses are better this week :)

Good luck with it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.