Advice please

Issy's Mummy

Hiya
I am planning to do a refeed next week because the week after is my birthday and my husband and I have the week off with our daughter. I have been doing Lipotrim for 8 weeks now (will be 9 by then) and have lost 3 stone, although I am only halfway to target. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy doing Lipotrim and find it easy not thinking about food, but I am thinking a break from it and re-intoducing food would be good for my body. I am not planning to go mad, I will stick to refeed by the letter (am a Virgo, I love rules!) and then the following week i plan to have a very low carb diet. Does this sound ok to you? I wasn't sure whether as I am only halfway there I should or should not be doing a refeed? Thanks :)

Whether you should refeed or not is entirely up to you. Me personally i would stick to it untill i'm at goal as trust me it's much harder the second time around.

If you do decide to refeed do it to the letter for the first week then if you don't want to do a second week then just follow the foods and portions set out in the refeed to help you through your second week.

Thanks for replying Tanya Jane. When you say about the second week, do you mean I can have a steak but make sure it is 4-6 oz and have the same portion of veg salad with it? Sorry if this sounds thick but to be honest I am not getting any advice from my Pharmacist!! Why do you think its harder the second time?

Yep - stick to the portion sizes for salad and veg and the weights for meat etc and you should do grand :) Make sure you get your 5 a day too.

When i went back onto TFR i found it alot harder but then again i didnt struggle first time around. I think its just a mentality thing as youve gone back to food and now your stopping again.

The majority of people do find it harder second time around.

Ok chick.
If you like post up your menus and someone around here will take a look for ya if your pharmacist is no help! :) x

Back