Advice please?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I'm really struggling so stick to cd this week and feel like it's time for me to move up plans - but I can't really afford to get another batch of shakes to do 810 upwards. So was thinking of doing my own plan-

Breaky - CD choc tetra
Lunch - Cup of soup (asda slimasoup) and a piece of fruit
Dinner - Follow 810 food allowance

Also milk added to tea.

I've still got enough shakes to follow this plan for nearly 2 weeks.

Do u think it's a good idea? And will I still lose weight?

I know I won't be in ketosis - but I'm already out of it cos I cheated at the start of the week..

Any advice would be helpful x

i've posted a list of the plans in the 'urgent help' thread. maybe you could adapt a higher plan to suit you. remember you will gain a little through the carbs. not sure of the asda soup. could you not get some atkins shakes or some slimfast shakes which are cheaper to buy and do a mix and match 810 or 1000

Great things has given you good advice; the CD plans are based on you getting a certain amount of the daily nutrients from the 2 packs. Slimfast etc is a different formula completely and would likely be a better product for you.

Maybe add a multivitamin in there, just for good health. Also, I've heard Exante is cheaper than CD (but you don't get the one-on-one support), so that could be an option for a VLCD?

it's all swings and roundabouts on these diets. there's celebrity slim in the shops but the packets are more expensive than what my cdc charges me on here. they're like £2.30 i think. exante is less expensive but you have to end up buying a certain amount. slim fast is readily available and have most of the vits and mins you need but the sugar and therefore the carb content will be higher. if you can get a powdered atkins mix you might be better as the carb content will be lower. they do ready made as i've seen them but they might be just as expensive as cd stuff. try low carb supermarket on the internet and shops like this to find what else they do.

Back