Advice please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mariacarr1992, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mariacarr1992

mariacarr1992 Full Member

hey need some advice ive been doing the diet for a week now got my weigh in tommorow but my boyfriend wants to take me out for a meal tommorw am i okay to have just like a salad and some chicken or something and then go back onto it on sunday ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    I would strongly recommend against eating salad Maria, if you do need to eat something better just have a plain chicken fillet and nothing else. The chicken fillet will not interfere with ketosis but salad will.

4. RetailChick

RetailChick 2 Years Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(27.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Low carb and Educogym training
    If your only on the diet a week and your already trying to figure out what to get away with maybe your not in the right mind frame to do TFR? It is a really hard diet but the results are worth it but you really need to be 100% if I was you I'd be f'd off at my OH trying to sabotage my efforts!!

summergurl likes this.
  5. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Maria, Could he maybe take you to the cinema or buy you a non food treat? Its so not worth it huni you have done so well. xx

6. mariacarr1992

mariacarr1992 Full Member

ye think were gonna do something else was just wondering if theres food that would bugger keytosis x the girl above said about chicken fillet

7. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    chicken fillet is high protein so that wouldn't screw up your ketosis but don't eat if you don't have to! It's much better to stay 100% TFR

8. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    It doesn't work that way Maria you can't just hop on and off LT when you feel like it! If you're already thinking about giving up then I don't think that you're taking this seriously......it works but you have to be committed....

9. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I dont think i can stress enough how great the responses here are.
    But first thing i'd do - clout your bf around the head for even suggesting it!!!!!!!! Tell him to start being supportive & not suggest anything food related for a while untill you are ready and happy.

10. Budkin

Budkin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Marie,
    Good for you, do something else, if you're anything like me, you wouldn't be able to sit in a restaurant full of delicious smells and eat a dry boring chicken breast, of course i would want a proper meal with wine etc etc.... men can be insensitive we all know that, (they think with their little head) yes the one down there,
    when i first started LT, i dicked about, being good for a few days then something would come up, a party or girls night out, so off i would go, have a great time then get back on the diet, i achieved a big fat zero... just put a wacking big hole in my bank account, and was still as fat 2 months later... so the only thing to do is, put your social life on hold, cos it will all be there for you when you get to the finish line.;)
    Sam

11. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just wanted to add Marie when I first started LT last year I didnt go out socially until I was in the swing of the diet. Then I decided I wanted to join in.......... so I cant tell you how many do's and parties I went to and stayed 100% and had an amazing time and got the photos to prove it (on my profile) so it will get easier I promise xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.