Advice please

mariacarr1992

hey well i did lipo trim for 3 weeks and i lost a stone but im in 2 shows both involve dancing and ive also started ice skating and swimming. so i went to pharmacist and told him about it because id been feeling bit dizzy and i told me to go onto the maintenance diet 1 drink and something to eat within 1500 calories but lay low on carbs. i was just wondering will i still lose weight on this.

day 1 on maintenance
breakfast - apple
lunch vegie thing salad
dinner packet of crisps and spicy chicken pasta.

am i on the right track im not really sure ....

I assumed that you would have to do the refeed for a week even before you move on to the maintenance program. This has always been my understanding and what i've been told in the different pharmacies i've used. So i don't think the apple would be allowed at all until day 5ish. If you eat something like fruit immediately this will fill up your glycogen and your weighing weight could jump up quite quickly. I would avoid the crisps completely as this is old habits.
I would recommend that you do the refeed program, as this has more calories from the food your going to eat, but it'll be the right foods to maintain the losses you have so far. If your excercise is a lot, why don't you follow the refeed program for a bit but increase your calories with protein foods? (Only my opinion.. i wouldnt know as much as ur chemist) but the crisps just seem like a slippery slope.

Back