Advice Please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DecemberBride2008, 13 August 2007 Social URL.

  1. DecemberBride2008

    DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi everyone

    As most you you know, I have had to stop doing CD, as the products were making me feel sick.

    As soon as I knew that I couldn't continue with CD I emailed my CDC regarding a refund, but got no reply. I emailed again, and have just received a reply stating that I can have a refund of £1 per product to account for her time.

    I'm annoyed, becuase I paid £2.10 per shake and £2.30 per bar to account for her time and travel to begin with!

    Sorry for the rant, but what do you think I should do?

    Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar Matched Content

  3. Linda5111

    Linda5111 I can do this.

    slim and save
    I think u should contact cambridge... as far as i know, u are entitled to ur money back in full. My sister could'nt stick to cd and she got a full refund.
  4. icemoose

    icemoose The Diet Guy

    Don't diet anymore!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.

Share This Page