Advice please??

Shazzbot

Hi Everyone. I've been on lipotrim for the last 3 and half weeks and lost 18lbs in total at my last weigh in. I am thrilled, but wanna do another 3-4 weeks at least before going to refeed and loosing weight more slowly. I have 7 stone to loose. I am not hungry but just getting a bit fed up with the shakes and the lack of social life. Any advice guys?

Hi Everyone. I've been on lipotrim for the last 3 and half weeks and lost 18lbs in total at my last weigh in. I am thrilled, but wanna do another 3-4 weeks at least before going to refeed and loosing weight more slowly. I have 7 stone to loose. I am not hungry but just getting a bit fed up with the shakes and the lack of social life. Any advice guys?

I am afraid that's how it goes. Only 3 shakes a day but you don't have to withdraw from your friends, explain to them that you are a diet. Trust me it's gonna be worth it in the end, just stick with it, remain 100% and drink plenty of water, the weight will simply slide off. What's few weeks in the scheme of things, eh? Good luck:D

I'm really enjoying being a non drinker, I have soda water when out and still manage to have a good time. Plus it makes me a cheap date. Dinner dates will obviously be trickier but I'll cross that bridge nearer the time.

Hi guys. Thanks for the replies. I feel alot better today. I think.I was just stressed out. I got some soups and flap jacks. Flap jacks are awful but I can chew them so I'll put up with them. :)

Back