• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice please??

Hi Everyone. I've been on lipotrim for the last 3 and half weeks and lost 18lbs in total at my last weigh in. I am thrilled, but wanna do another 3-4 weeks at least before going to refeed and loosing weight more slowly. I have 7 stone to loose. I am not hungry but just getting a bit fed up with the shakes and the lack of social life. Any advice guys?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dolphin10

Silver Member
Hi Everyone. I've been on lipotrim for the last 3 and half weeks and lost 18lbs in total at my last weigh in. I am thrilled, but wanna do another 3-4 weeks at least before going to refeed and loosing weight more slowly. I have 7 stone to loose. I am not hungry but just getting a bit fed up with the shakes and the lack of social life. Any advice guys?
I am afraid that's how it goes. Only 3 shakes a day but you don't have to withdraw from your friends, explain to them that you are a diet. Trust me it's gonna be worth it in the end, just stick with it, remain 100% and drink plenty of water, the weight will simply slide off. What's few weeks in the scheme of things, eh? Good luck:D

lipotrim

To the victor the spoils!
I'm really enjoying being a non drinker, I have soda water when out and still manage to have a good time. Plus it makes me a cheap date. Dinner dates will obviously be trickier but I'll cross that bridge nearer the time.

Hi guys. Thanks for the replies. I feel alot better today. I think.I was just stressed out. I got some soups and flap jacks. Flap jacks are awful but I can chew them so I'll put up with them. :)