Advice please.

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Shelliewoo83, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    I've been doing TS for the last 2 weeks an have lost 1stone. I have another 3 stone to go, but am thinking of swapping over to WS. One of the reasons is I am really struggling to eat all the packs, today I've only managed half the soup and this isn't healthy. I just wanted to know from people who have done TS and then switched to WS if ur still having good weight losses.
    Do u stick with low carb, or just to the recommend 600 cal meal, but add in carbs? Just wanted some advice really.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I do a mix of TS and WS, I don't do any carbs my meals are omelette, chicken, steak, bacon etc

4. Shelliewoo83

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Yea i think I will stick to low carb, but may introduce the odd jacket just to see if that makes a difference. Definately gonna stick to healthy food though. How are u finding ur weight losses mixing the 2?

5. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    You'll still get very good losses with a mix of TS/WS shellie as the guidance says you'll lose 10lbs a month on WS 7 days per week. I would think you'd need to stick to low card though if you want to remain in ketosis. A baked potato (although a healthy choice on other plans) would knock you out of K and your appetite would likely return with avengance. I did two days WS in my first week and my intial weight loss was comparable to others so I'd say that as long as you low carb/low fat your meal you should still lose quite speedily and retain the benefits with K. Good luck whatever you decide and keep us posted :)

6. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    You are still supposed to have the 3 packs on WS too

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If the packs are the problem then WS isn't the answer. On WS you have to have all 3 packs PLUS a meal.

Why are you struggling with them so much? Is it the taste you don't like?

8. Shelliewoo83

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Not sure why I'm struggling to be honest, it's only the tomato one I don't like. Did WS yesterday and managed all three packs in the end as well. I've also managed 2 packs so far today. Maybe it was the mood I was in, or maybe my body just needed that little extra yesterday. Decided I'm gonna do a couple of WS each week to add variety and see how it goes. I feel much better today after eating yesterday, and feel I am able to carry on with TS today

9. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    When i was CD previously, i like you struggled with having the 3 a day, not that i didnt like them i loved the tetras, i just really wasnt hungry and had to force them down, like eating for the sake of it! You really do need all 3 as you acknowledge for the mineral & vitamins. Good luck and i am sure you'll find what works for you x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.