ADVICE PLEASE

lilscottishlady

Hi folks, as most of you know I was meant to be starting back to Lighterlife on Friday, which I am still planning to do, but I found a bag of packs for a week in my room which is all still in date etc, so was thinking of starting on Monday then go to class on Friday and "officially" start?!?! do you think this is a good idea or should I wait till Friday!!!

Thanks Jodie:confused:

If you think you are ready to start then do it now - I started on packs a couple of weeks before my class started and was ok without the additional support from the class. I was ready to start and just couldn't wait for the class to start.

Good luck with which ever route you decide to take.

The plus side is that the sooner you start, the sooner you will get to your ideal weight. And as I believe you've done this before (apologise if I've got that wrong) you already some idea of what you're letting yourself in for.

On the negative side you may find it easier to cheat as your subconcious tells you that you're not *really* starting until Friday and you won't have the same big weight loss in the first week as you'll already have lost some.

Hi, yes i have done it before, and I am really really wanting to start as soon as possible I just want to be slim as soon as possible!! I am sure I have the will power to stick by the book! even though i know the first couple of days will be a nightmare till i hit ketosis!

Thanks for your comments!!!

Hey Lil,

Id say go for it - if your ready . the only thing i regret is not starting sooner. Just think start now.. your 14 weeks will be up quicker.

But only if your ready...

BIG hug

Peanut xxx

Back