Advice please.

and

Silver Member
So I've been introducing S&S while finishing LT.

Today I've had 1 LT shake and a S&S porridge.

Would it be really awful if I had another LT shake AND a S&S bar today?

I'm feeling really low today and think a, 'treat' may cheer me up - would this mess up my diet?

I don't know enough about the nutrition in the non SnS ones. Add up the carbs - if they're 60 or under you should be ok. Alternatively why not have 2 SnS packs?

You should be ok I think as I believe that the LT shakes have 15g of carbs so 4 LT / S&S packs shouldn't kick you out of ketosis.

Ty - my bf told me I'd feel crap if I had both - I didnt' really belive him.

But I had a flavoured hot water with a bar instead...

I better be at my goal weight now ;-)

I came over from LT and did the exact same for a good week just to use my LT packs up! I had an awesome loss that week, so as mentioned just check the carbs. Although if i remember rightly the LT ones are about the same as Slim and Save give or take. I found it daunting at first as on LT i was only consuming 421cals a day and then on slim and save its between 450-650cals ish depending on what you have! I thought i would put loads on but as long as you stay under 800cals the losses are the same!

Pinklady1911 said:
I came over from LT and did the exact same for a good week just to use my LT packs up! I had an awesome loss that week, so as mentioned just check the carbs. Although if i remember rightly the LT ones are about the same as Slim and Save give or take. I found it daunting at first as on LT i was only consuming 421cals a day and then on slim and save its between 450-650cals ish depending on what you have! I thought i would put loads on but as long as you stay under 800cals the losses are the same!

Ahhhhhh never knew the 800 cals thing, something else I won't obsess about ...thanks xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back