Advice please!

Nearly finished my third week of lipotrim and really beginning to struggle now.. Pathetic really..

Is it worth me doing a week of refeeding and then going back to tfr? Has anyone done this?

I feel like it's giving up.. but i'm going to crack eventually and eat something I really shouldn't.. :confused:

Hi Suzie,
I would try to stick with it if you can. Week 4 had that effect on me too. The feeling will pass and things will settle again :D. It can be tough getting back on TFR after a break, but ultimately you have to do what you feel is right for you ;) good luck hun.

Week three almost saw me quit. Week four was fine. I managed three months in the end (but could have done more if I had to).

If you could give it another week you might get through it too.

hey, i had a break after 3 months as i had some holidays booked, and i enjoyed the break, in someways it did me good, but if i could have carried on, i promise i would have, with out the break, as getting back into it has been much much harder than the first time around... if you can stick at it and dont have a break i would... but ultimately, there is nothing nice about this diet appart from you get great results quick... its a short time in your life... then you can just start getting on with your life... dont keep putting it off.... keep at it... good luck... x

Back