advice please

helen55

hello all, ive been on lipotrim a week and plan to move to slim and save, it sounds ideal for me.
i cant get my head around this, please bare with me im not usually so thick.
if i have the 3 packs,so my 3rd pack will be a meal i can add on 100g of protein and 200g of veg?
and i can have any mix up of the packs? it seems too good to be true,
sorry in advance its probably been asked a million times.

And you can have 2 packs together, so can have the mac cheese over the protein if you want, or you could have the mac cheese over broccoli using half your veg allowance and then a chicken salad later if you so wish. Or you can split your packs in half and have (for example) half a shake and leave the other half for later. How and when you have your packs is up to you as long as you have either 4 packs or 3 packs plus protein with only 1 bar.

Here is an example of the leaflet you will get with your order explaining the veg etc. that you can have:

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/ebay/Full-VLCD-Program.pdf

Youve got it in one :) 3 packs plus protein and veg or 4 packs.

The packs can be any combination that suits you, meals, soups, shakes, porridge or bars, just remember the 1 bar a day limit applies :)

Thankyou, after being on lipotrim i think im going to realllllly appreciate s&s. thanks for clarifying.

And you can have 2 packs together, so can have the mac cheese over the protein if you want, or you could have the mac cheese over broccoli using half your veg allowance and then a chicken salad later if you so wish. Or you can split your packs in half and have (for example) half a shake and leave the other half for later. How and when you have your packs is up to you as long as you have either 4 packs or 3 packs plus protein with only 1 bar.

Here is an example of the leaflet you will get with your order explaining the veg etc. that you can have:

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/ebay/Full-VLCD-Program.pdf

sounds great, i think the meal is whats sold it for me, having that to look forward to makes all the difference.

Thankyou, after being on lipotrim i think im going to realllllly appreciate s&s. thanks for clarifying.

I did LT too. Believe me I very much appreciate S&S. Lol. If you've been on LT S&S is a breeze :).

I tried Lipotrim and couldn't hack the no food at all thing.
I think Im going to do really well on S&S!

Back