Advice please

Sue9

Can someone help. I'm on day 7 of lipotrim and I've lost 9lb which I'm made up with. However I am only staying on this diet until 27 feb. my options are to go on slimming world or do the following
breakfast - cup team with semi skim milk. Maintenance bar
lunch - maintenance drink
dinner- veg or salad with meat or fish
supper- cup tea with skim milk, maintenance bar. Will I automatically put on weight when I come off lipotrim and which of the above will be the less weight gain. Also I have to do group speaking on the 27 feb and I'm worried as my breath smells like dog poo. Any advice what I can do

I don't know which you'll lose best on, but your chemist should be able to recommend some fresh breath strips, they are very good!

Well done on your 9lb loss. Good luck.

You need to follow the refeed programme to the letter for the first week that you stop using LT and then go on to SW or the diet of your choice. Any reason why you are only following it for a couple of weeks? As Nic says get some breath strips for your meeting.

Hi to be honest when I join a slimming club I lose it very slowly. I have a function on the 28 feb so needed a quick weight loss. I have a big social life with a husband who eats everything and doesn't put on weight. If I stay on this I won't to be able to eat out. I don't mean big massive meals and to be honest I'm not bothered about alcohol. But I want to be able to have a chicken salad or steak and veg. I'm having so much trouble on this, it has been a week today and I've lost 10lb which is great but my tummy never ever stops rumbling, it actually wakes me up through the night and I'm drinking 4ltrs of water. I also can't stop thinking about food. Then im getting scared that once i come off it and try a different diet I will put all the weight back on.

Back