Advice please

Sue9

I am on lipotrim and want to swop to slim & save but can someone help as I don't understand it. What I want to do from Monday to Friday is have slim & save shake of a morning, soup for lunch, spag Bol for tea and a bar in the evening (4items per day) Saturday and Sunday I want a shake morning, soup lunch, evening I want to eat out and have chicken & salad then a bar for supper. When I am looking to buy items I can only buy 21 for the week.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Starlight

Gold Member
To be honest buying it weekly works out dearer, youre better buying in bulk. There are various options for a weeks purchase not just 21. If youre stuck try emailing or using live chat

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
S: 18st4lb C: 15st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2st8lb(14.06%)
I agree that it's easier (and cheaper) to buy a 2 week or month supply. At the end of it you'll just have a few spare packs so order a bit later as you can choose what you want and how many of each anyway.

Lulu1964

S: 18st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 5st0.5lb(26.91%)
The cheapest option is to go for the 28day, 5 a day men's plan... You can save quite a bit...

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
I've always ordered the 5 a day monthly pack since reading it as a top tip on here. Then you can get exactly what you want and need to cover your days. I reorder with whatever I'm a bit short on (this months will be mainly shakes and soups as I did more meals on the last one) then you've always got a supply in for as long as you'll be on the plan - so no temptations from running out :)