Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sezzymac, 8 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya you lot need some advice as i have been backwards and forwards from hospital the last few days i havent stuck to regular meals please could you tell me if this will affect my weigh in and also got TOTM today how will this help ! missed lunch yesterday so had 2 soups in evening havent managed to drink 4 pints and am now completely confused as to how this will all go against me ? pleaseeeeeeee help me thanks Sarah :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya i am a newbie too.
    But i think TOTM affects weightloss and also if you dont drink enough your body retains the water and especially as your on TOTM.
    i Drink my 4 pints plus and am still starving. how do you manage it?

4. sezzymac

sezzymac Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It is very hard i have struggled to drink the 4 pints the last couple days due to place and time but do you think if i drink loads from now it may help how does TOTM Affect you then make you heavier ?

5. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    TOTM affects various different people as you retain water. I am not sure of the logisitcs but i can put up to half a stone on!
    x

6. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I can put 1/2 stone on too when its TOTM.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.