1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Advice please...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by becka.c, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. becka.c

becka.c Well-Known Member

Does anyone else get light headed?? Recently I've noticed I go a bit woosey and my head kind of blacks out a little bit not to the extent I've passed out... Just wondering if I should mention it to the pharmacist?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Crazii_Makeup

Crazii_Makeup Well-Known Member

on my first round of TFR I was lightheaded a lot and got pins and needles in my hands and legs all the time. I never mention it to my pharmacist but it stop when i started re feeding so i wasn't too worried.

now on my second round i haven't had any of them symptoms so far. could it be your not drinking enough water?

4. becka.c

I'm definitely having my 2 litres a day so might try a little bit more :) thanks xx also get a lot of pins and needles

5. Tequila1

Tequila1 Well-Known Member

Becka could it be all the exercise you're doing? I haven't felt bad since day 8 and I know you are a few days ahead of me.

6. becka.c

I dont think so because I feel fine after that. Also apart from yesterday evening I haven't done anything since last Friday so not that. its more when I'm at work I feel it..but I do long shifts tho so might be that. Will see how my days off are now :) x