Advice please...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by becka.c, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. becka.c

becka.c Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Does anyone else get light headed?? Recently I've noticed I go a bit woosey and my head kind of blacks out a little bit not to the extent I've passed out... Just wondering if I should mention it to the pharmacist?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Crazii_Makeup

Crazii_Makeup Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(35.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    on my first round of TFR I was lightheaded a lot and got pins and needles in my hands and legs all the time. I never mention it to my pharmacist but it stop when i started re feeding so i wasn't too worried.

now on my second round i haven't had any of them symptoms so far. could it be your not drinking enough water?

4. becka.c

becka.c Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm definitely having my 2 litres a day so might try a little bit more :) thanks xx also get a lot of pins and needles

5. Tequila1

Tequila1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    98.8kg
    Current Weight:
    79.56kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.84kg
    Lost(%):
    3st0.4lb(19.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Becka could it be all the exercise you're doing? I haven't felt bad since day 8 and I know you are a few days ahead of me.

6. becka.c

becka.c Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I dont think so because I feel fine after that. Also apart from yesterday evening I haven't done anything since last Friday so not that. its more when I'm at work I feel it..but I do long shifts tho so might be that. Will see how my days off are now :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.